In accordance with the CDC’s mitigation strategies outline, we have decided to cancel IDignity Identification Clinics and Client Care Days until further notice.
As the next few weeks unfold, we will continue to monitor the situation and update you, at this link, about how it may impact other IDignity events. On behalf of IDignity, we appreciate your flexibility and your dedication to the health and safety of our community.
- This event has passed.
Location: The Salvation Army Orlando gym at 416 West Colonial Dr. Orlando FL 32804
Client Information: Intake is from approximately 8:30 AM till 11:00 AM (first come, first-served). Arrive early, but not before 4:00 AM. Intake ends when maximum capacity is reached. The state of Florida sets the criteria for what proofs are acceptable to obtain an ID or driving license. We encourage you to bring as much of the following as possible in order to help you obtain an ID/license. If you have any questions, please call 407-792-1374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to obtain or replace a Florida ID, you will need the following Proofs.
IDignity will try to assist you in obtaining missing proofs. This process may require you to attend multiple events and it does not always work. If proofs have already been accepted by the DMV since Jan 2010, you may not have to submit again.
(1) Proof of Identity (need one of the following)
· If born in U.S., an original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal; or
· A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
(Any name changes will require a marriage, divorce or other legal name change certificate)
(2) Proof of your Social Security Number (need one of the following)
· SS Card, Medicare Card, Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or job payment stub.
(3) Proof of Residency (need at least one of the following)
· Mail or lease or bill within the last three months with your name and address on it;
· Letter from a shelter or housing program claiming you as a resident; or
· Certification of Address Form from person allowing you to live with them, along with
their proof of residency.
* If applicable, proof of enrollment in the Department of Children and Families Access FloridaBenefits Program, such as a DCF Access card (commonly known as a food-stamp card) or DCF Access award letter/printout.