IDignity Orlando hosts Identification Service Days two days a week in a building known as “Jackie’s Place,” located at 425 N Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32801. These small events are held every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m -2:00 p.m.
IDignity’s services are available by appointment only.
- This event has passed.
Get assistance obtaining a Florida ID card or license, birth certificate, Social Security card, replacement citizenship or immigration records and other documents needed to obtain an ID/license.
Location: The Salvation Army Orlando Gym at 440 West Colonial Dr. Orlando FL 32804
Client Information: Intake is from approximately 8:30 AM till 10:00 AM (first come, first-served). Arrive early, but not before 4:00 AM. Intake ends when maximum capacity is reached. The state of Florida sets the criteria for what proofs are acceptable to obtain an ID or driving license. We encourage you to bring as much of the following as possible in order to help you obtain an ID/license. If you have any questions, please call 407-792-1374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To obtain or replace a Florida ID, you will need the following Proofs:
(1) Proof of Identity (need one of the following)
· If born in U.S., an original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal; or
· A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
(Any name changes will require a marriage, divorce or other legal name change certificate)
(2) Proof of your Social Security Number (need one of the following)
· SS Card, Medicare Card, Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or job payment stub.
(3) Proof of Residency (need at least one of the following)
· Mail or lease or bill within the last three months with your name and address on it;
· Letter from a shelter or housing program claiming you as a resident; or
· Certification of Address Form from person allowing you to live with them, along with their proof of residency.
IDignity will try to assist you in obtaining missing proofs. This process may require you to attend multiple events and it does not always work. If proofs have already been accepted by the DMV since Jan 2010, you may not have to submit again.
* If applicable, proof of enrollment in the Department of Children and Families Access Florida Benefits Program, such as a DCF Access card (commonly known as a food-stamp card) or DCF Access award letter/printout.