IDignity's Permanent Operational Headquarters
We appreciate the support of our community, and after several years of raising money toward this project, we are excited to announce to the public IDignity's Capital Campaign for our first home. To date, IDignity has raised $9,000,000 towards our current goal of $10,000,000! We look forward to achieving this goal with the help of our community.
Thank you to all of the wonderful individual donors along with the community partners listed below who have contributed to this campaign!
Why a Capital Campaign?
- A permanent operational headquarters is essential to improve IDignity’s organizational stability, security, and long-term ability to continue serving those in need.
- IDignity’s event model (nationally recognized as a best practice) requires a large assembly space. The current leasing model has proved to be unreliable and unsustainable.
- The facility will increase IDignity’s capacity to serve clients by an estimated 30% and allow for expedited services for clients requiring immediate aid.
- This site will provide the necessary foundation for further replication and expansion of IDignity’s services.
- IDignity’s operational headquarters includes a multi-use venue that will be an additional resource for our community.
Join Us in this Campaign
We are grateful for the outpouring of community support for this initiative and invite you to join in this endeavor.
Donations can be made online below or by mailing a check to IDignity, Inc. at 424 E. Central Blvd. #199, Orlando, FL 32801-1923.
For additional information on the campaign, please contact Anne Taylor.